Haunted Hill 5K Race
Friday, October 28 • 7:30 am • Cpl Terry L Smith Gym, Henderson Hall.
The 2022 OOHRAH Run Series at Henderson Hall is proudly hosting the 2022 Haunted Hill 5k. The race will begin across from Terry L. Smith Gym and take runners through all of the sights of Joint Base Myer/ Henderson Hall and end back at Smith Gym for our Post Race Awards Ceremony.
The first 100 participants will receive a free race T-Shirt as well as a chance to compete for our top awards. Top 3 in the Male/ Female division winners will receive a medal and other prizes. Youth division age 13 and under winners will receive a trophy.
On- site registration will be available the day of the race from 05:45 to 06:45 am.
On Behalf of Marine Corps Community Services & Semper Fit we welcome you to be a part of our healthy lifestyle events and compete with your fellow friends, family and Service Members!
• Check-in and late registration on site starting at 5:45 am.
• Registration closes at 6:45 am.
• First 100 registered participants receive a t-shirt.
• Top three male and female finishers receive medals and prizes.
• For more information, please call 703-614-6332.
Registration opens September 16, 2022.
Register here by October 26